The Pub

New Members, Please Introduce Yourself!

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Jlino Avatar
Jlino Jorge Lino
Valença, V. Castelo, Portugal   PRT
I'm Jorge from Portugal. I bought this E type 1966 OTS two years ago. I refurbished it by myself in 2015. No doubt, an excepcional 4.2L engin car powered, an exotic design, comfortable , and a vitiating driving. Almost 3.500km last year. I hope to do more classic trips this year. A nice car to join my small collection of English cars. Enjoy your classics, Jorge

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_3881.JPG    97.5 KB
IMG_3881.JPG

IMG_3883.JPG    86.5 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_4698.JPG    32.1 KB
kiheimatt Matt Rogers
Chandler, AZ, USA   USA
Have always loved the eType.. maybe to an unhealthy degree. I recently retired and decided and had always promised myself I would buy one. I did not want a collector car that I could not drive and enjoy however, so I went with one that seemed a little more fun. Bought a 65 convertible thats had quite a bit of work on it. Having a bit more work done to it before I ship it home... but I'm excited and wanted to start looking at ideas and learning the details.

Attachments:
DSC_0110.JPG    55.7 KB
DSC_0110.JPG

ITSuits Joseph Suits
Lovettsville, VA, USA   USA
New Member, New Owner (coming soon)

Just found out at Christmas, that my Wife, will be inheriting her grandmothers Jaguar. We pick it up in March. We are prepared to get involved in this car, know the responsibilities, and look forward to being part of the club.

The car in question is nothing special, for a Jaguar, but it will be special to us, a 1997 XJ6, with all of the standard features.

I will be lurking around for a bit, but our main plan is to start with the local dealer in Tyson's Virginia, (closest to us) it has been dealer maintained in Chesapeake, VA where it has lived for the its entire life. and get a shopping list to get it in top notch condition.

It currently runs and drives fine, we plan to drive it's home, and has been a weekly driver all of its life, we plan to keep it that way, driving it a little less, but keeping it with the driver mentality.

I know its not worth much, but it is worth a lot to us. We look forward to being part of the club.

Joe Suits,
Lovettsville, VA

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Olivebdr Olivier Guerrin
Paris, Idf, France   FRA
Hello,

I'm Olivier, 44 years old, frenchie. I live 30 km west of Paris and i'm the proud owner of a 1968 1/2 roadster etype. I bought it in US 3 years ago and just finished the body restoration, ready to enjoy smiling smiley

A second project is coming quickly. This is a light blue 63 roadster etype from US too. But for the moment this is just boxes of parts, engine and gearbox (matching numbers). Unfortunately, this car was damaged and partially burned in 80'. At this time, etype's was probably not so precious than today, then the owner did not kept the body exept a door (light blue). A friend bought the parts to build a lightweight 20 years ago but finally let it go, time missing. He recently accepted to sold it to me. smiling smiley
I will have to find a new body. 3.8 donnor are pretty rare, so i´ll probably have to buy a complete new body, bonnet, engine chassis ...

Your advises will be welcome winking smiley
Olivier

Attachments:
9CE3D8E9-E691-4109-BBFA-56B9EE946333.jpeg    49.2 KB
9CE3D8E9-E691-4109-BBFA-56B9EE946333.jpeg

E892D341-C7F1-4A3B-AB6D-B8EF5EE2B665.jpeg    24.1 KB

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1973 Jaguar E Type Convertible

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links