JagExp

Classic XK Forum

XK120 FHC structural wood pieces

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Briter Brian Ternamian
Hurst, Texas, USA   USA
Gents, does anyone have a detailed pictorial representation of all the various pieces of thin plywood and dimensional solid wood pieces that make up all the attachment points for the interior headliner, upholstery pieces, et al ? When Dad left me his 120 FHC it didn't have an interior of any kind in it and it was rusted mess. Consequently, most of the wood parts I am inquiring about are missing or only vestigial at best.

When it comes time to install an interior, I'll need to know what those pieces look like, how thick the are and where they go with what attachment hardware. That's a while off yet, but as I progress through rebuilding this car I am struck by how much thin tacking wooden material they have and some solid dimensional pieces which are mostly reduced to slivers of wood now.

Please, if you know any and all information about these, let me know. You can email me directly if you like.

Best regards, Brian

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
kirks-auto Platinum Member Robert Kirk
Davenport, Iowa, USA   USA
Didn't this work out for you 8 months ago?

https://forums.jag-lovers.com/t/xk120-fhc-interior-wooden-tacking-pieces-and-hardware/348954

Regards,
Robert Kirk

kirkbrit@yahoo.com
Texting results in an an email reply (563 940 1864)
Business phone 563 323 1017
http://kirks-auto.com

Moss distributor UK importer
Beat or match any retail/delivered quote

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1986 Jaguar XJ S

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links