JagExp

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

For Sale: 1966 3.8s parts [Florida, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

dberghoefer David Berghoefer
Yulee, Florida, USA   USA
Parting out my rusty 1966 3.8s. Complete engine - was running with good oil pressure when removed from the car about 10 years ago. Properly pickled, it turns over easily by hand. Should be an easy rebuild. 4speed transmission with overdrive, wheels, bumpers and lots of good trim, glass, doors, etc. , etc. Have pictures, reasonable offers. Located in North Florida. Let me know if you need anything.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mgtf-1500 Ian Gail
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA   USA
1954 MG TF
1955 MG TF 1500
1955 MG TF 1500
Hello there, Do you have the center console with the four gauges (clock?) and the control switches? If so, what sort of condition is it in and how much would you want for it? Best wishes, IAN.

Hi Ian,
The interior was pretty rough, but I will check what I have and get back to you later today.
Regards, Dave

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
I assume this is the console you are referring to. The switches are good but the leather and cardboard will not be good except for a pattern. If you can use it, how about $20 and shipping.
Dave

Attachments:
2017-09-01 09.11.15.jpg    37.4 KB
2017-09-01 09.11.15.jpg

2017-09-01 09.11.43.jpg    34.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
mgtf-1500 Ian Gail
1954 MG TF
1955 MG TF 1500
1955 MG TF 1500
Hello there, No - As stated, I am interested in the piece above that holds the gauges/switches. Regards, IAN.

Hi Ian,
Sorry. I do not have the instrument panel or toggle switches. I do have the gauges and defroster switch, brake warning light, all of which were working (not sure about the clock) when removed from the car. You might want to check ebay... there is mk10 set available at the moment. I would ask $400. for all in this picture.

Attachments:
2017-09-02 15.46.43.jpg    37.3 KB
2017-09-02 15.46.43.jpg

mgtf-1500 Ian Gail
1954 MG TF
1955 MG TF 1500
1955 MG TF 1500
Hello again, Your price is WAY out of line as a retail number never mind a Jag EXP one! So "thank but no thanks. regards, IAN.s

jrhickmn Avatar
jrhickmn James Hickman
Sevierville, TN, USA   USA
1958 MG Magnette ZB "Maggie Rose"
1963 MG Magnette MkIV "Iris"
1966 Jaguar 3.8S
1972 MG MGB GT "Liz"    & more
hmm. i am not sure what all i need, but i know i need the access panel between the passenger side front wheel-bay and the engine compartment. plus, i am converting to wires. i you have the rear hubs for wires, need those.

1R7322 David Alm
Athelstone, South Australia, Australia   AUS
Hi David,

I am interested in a couple of small items that (I believe) are no longer available; so if you you have available and postage to Australia isn't hard to arrange pleased let me know your price.

The air cleaner assembly mounts to the air filter box support bracket with “Thread-Cutting Screw, Securing Air Cleaner to Support Bracket” (part number C26364/1) that fixes into a plastic “Nut in Support Bracket, Receiving Thread-Cutting Screw” (part number C31973/12). I would like both of these items; either to use or to use as a template for re-manufacture.

Regards, David

rdssdi Bob S
Newtown, PA, USA   USA
Do you have a trunk mounted A/C? Thanks. Bob

Hi David,
I may have the parts you need, but am currently recovering from a hurricane, will be a few days before I can check. Will let you know soon.
Regards, Dave

Bob, Sorry, no a/c. Do you want vintage??? Classic Auto Air in Tampa offers some nice units very similar to what would have been installed back then... and it works!

Coeshow Avatar
Coeshow Mike C
El Cajon, California, USA   USA
Hello. What is your asking price for the engine? I'm actually only in need of a block and crankshaft, but if the price is right? Please advise. Thanks

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1971 Jaguar E Type Convertible

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links