JagExp

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

For Sale complete 1953 Jaguar MK VII rolling chassis plus other parts (located in NY, USA) [London, GBR]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

alexromi Alexander R
London, London, UK   GBR
I have a 1953 Jaguar Mk VII, less bodywork, but with a 1930's style fibreglass roadster body, not yet fully fitted, plus a MK V radiator grille and other parts to build a racing special. This is a project that ground to a halt some decades ago, when I left my job at Syracuse University, USA, to work in South America and then return to UK. Now I am losing my storage in Syracuse and have to clear out everything. As there is a tight deadline to vacate my storage, I have today placed an ad on eBay to sell everything by seven-day auction. The ID number for the ad to sell the MK VII chassis and ancillary components is 122679718822. I have posted much more complete descriptions and explanations there and also many photos of all the components. The initial starting bid I have suggested is just 850 bucks for everything. I am looking to sell everything as one lot but there may be a way to break it down to specific components if different folks need the MK VII engine, transmission or axles to keep their classic jags on the road. If, interested, have a look. If you have questions or comments, respond either through this website or better still use the email and Skype call information I have posted on eBay. I suggest Skype rather than phone numbers as I am currently on an overseas trip to many different locations so Skype is the best and cheapest way to make contact. I am online almost all day every day. Please remember that the auction will only run until September 7. I really hope that my load of parts may help to keep one or more 1950's Jags on the road. Incidentally, the car and components are located in Syracuse, NY, USA. Thanks. Alex.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-01 08:50 PM by alexromi.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1972 Jaguar E Type 2 2

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links