JagExp

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Replica of 1936 Jaguar SS 100 for sale in Syracuse, USA [London, GBR]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

alexromi Alexander R
London, London, UK   GBR
Hello again. This is my third, and last, post today. In addition to the 1950's Jaguar Mk VII and XK 120 parts that I advertised in my two previous posts, I am also selling a Kit-Car Replica of a 1936 Jaguar SS 100 roadster. I bought several of these kit-cars as a job lot, some assembled and some just the kit, over 20 years ago from an outfit that was assembling them in series but then stopped their project midway. I finished some of the cars but one was left. I actually kept it as I had a plan to install a Jaguar engine and tranny in it in place of the 2.8 litre V6 Ford Pinto / Mercury Bobcat engine it currently has installed. However, just like the MK VII racing special project I mention in my previous post, all US based projects came to a halt and all my "toys" were put in storage some 15 years ago when I left my job at Syracuse University, USA, to work in South America and then return to UK. Now I am losing my storage in Syracuse and have to clear out everything. As there is a tight deadline to vacate my storage, I have today placed advertisements on eBay to sell everything by means of seven-day auctions. The ID number for the ad to sell the SS 100 Replica Kit Car is 122679367749. I have posted much more complete descriptions and explanations there and many photos. This is a somewhat different type of car, which may not interest a true Jag enthusiast, but who knows - it is very pretty and on eBay it is getting many more views and watchers than the MK VII and XK 120 items I am also selling. So, if you or anyone you know are interested, have a look. If you have questions or comments, respond either through this website or eBay, or better still, use my email and Skype call information I have posted on eBay. I suggest Skype rather than phone numbers as I am currently on an overseas trip to many different locations so Skype is the best and cheapest way to make contact. I am online almost all day every day. Please remember that the auction will only run until September 7. The SS 100 kit car and the MK VII and XK 120 components mentioned in my two previous posts are all located in Syracuse, NY, USA, in a friend's barn. Viewing can be arranged.Thanks. Alex.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster