JagExp

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Selling a 1953 Jaguar XK 120 OTS Needs Attention From Sitting - $72500 [Lumberton, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Jersey Joe Silver Member Joe Chilbert
Lumberton, USA   USA
I am selling this XK120 for my good friend who has owned this Jaguar about 12 years. A very straight 1953 XK 120 roadster needing some TLC from sitting. With a few little issues that someone with minimal skill can easily sort out. There are many new parts on this XK120 and much money was spent. This XK120 was stored (about 6 years ago), after being completely serviced; rebuilt carburetors, a new wire harness, brake system overhaul, suspension work, new chrome wire wheels, tires, a complete new interior, top and boot, along with many other new parts... On an original, solid car, with nice panel fit and shut lines.

She started right up, from my jump box, on the old fuel. She runs quiet with no bad engine noises. The front carburetor is now leaking out of the overflow, I have a replacement float or it might be the needle and seat?

An extremely solid, XK 120 with no metal restoration needed. She still retains the leather gaiters on the rear leaf springs. Again, mostly needing TLC from sitting and a few minor fixes: incorrect clamps, screws, loose grill vane, a couple of other little things incorrect or missing. No tools or jack.

This XK120 Jaguar is a very presentable driver as is, the chrome is a little weak, but the paint will easily polish up much nicer. Not washed / polished for pictures. *** I have 80+ pictures, please request these pictures prior to making an offer. Drive her as she is, while you make her better. A Nice XK 120 Jaguar OTS Needing Attention From Sitting, A Cleaning, Fresh Fuel and Systems Checked Pretty Firm at $72,500

Note:
The engine number is the VIN on the Pennsylvania title and will be sold as such. This may be a problem for some international buyers? The engine block and cylinder head number (XK120 "W"winking smiley match, *** But Do Not Match The Data Plate *** (the engine in the car now is 823 engine numbers later than shown on the data plate engine)

This XK120 is located in Villanova, PA, 19085 about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Call Joe *** 609 - 518 - 0878 *** with any questions *** I can send you a file of pictures if I get your direct e-mail address ***

Attachments:
P1330482.JPG    64.9 KB
P1330482.JPG

P1330470.JPG    82.7 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
P1330465.JPG    70.8 KB
P1330476.JPG    63.3 KB
P1330490.JPG    62.8 KB
P1330502.JPG    45.7 KB
P1330513.JPG    55.5 KB
P1330521.JPG    53.8 KB
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster