Registry: 1968 Jaguar E-Type Convertible
Jim Dunne's 1968 Jaguar E-Type Convertible – “Hanger Queen I”
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
Only 5675 miles since full resto.
4.2 Litre, 3 SU carbs, not orig.
4 speed, Full synchro, not orig.
Best of everything
Too much to list
Serious inquiries only
|Owner:||Jim Dunne [scoupe89]|
|Location:||Phoenix, AZ, USA|
|Engine Type:||4.2litre 3 SU carbs|
|Transmission:||4 speed Moss box|
|Last Updated:||2017-09-11 14:32:06|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2017-09-11 14:32:06
- Changes from 2017-09-11 14:28:05 to previous 2017-08-25 12:28:51
- Mileage 5,670 → 5,675
- Nickname DB5 Eater → Hanger Queen I
- Changes from 2017-08-25 12:28:51 to previous 2017-08-25 11:25:11
- Nickname added DB5 Eater
- Changes from 2017-08-25 11:25:11 to previous 2017-07-31 13:00:04
- Engine Type 3.8 litre 3 SU carbs → 4.2litre 3 SU carbs
- Engine Code added R6780-9
- Changes from 2017-07-31 13:00:04 to previous 2017-07-26 11:13:15
- Vin 1R28270 → 1E78732
- Changes from 2017-07-26 11:13:15 to previous 2017-07-25 17:02:43
- Vin 1E6901 → 1R28270
|Jul 25, 2017||Jim Dunne||Added to Registry (ID 39293)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.