Welcome to The Jaguar Experience
Use the menu bar above to navigate all the features of this website
All licensed marks used on this website are permitted under a limited license from Jaguar Land Rover Limited.
Jaguar Experience News Feed
All Jaguar owners, classic & modern, are welcome including the E-Type, XJ, XK and all Jaguar models.
Jaguar History in a Nutshell
Founded as the Swallow Sidecar Company in 1922, by two motorcycle enthusiasts, Sir William Lyons, William Walmsley, the SS Jaguar name first appeared on a 2.5 litre saloon in 1935, sports models of which were the SS 90 and SS 100. The Jaguar name was given to the entire company in 1945.
Jaguar made its name by producing a series of extremely eye-catching sports cars, in the XK 120 of 1949, developed into XK 140 and XK 150, and the E Type (or XKE in the US) of 1961. These were all successful and embodied Lyons' mantra of 'value for money'. They were also highly successful on the international stage of motorsport, a path followed in the 1950s to prove the engineering integrity of the company's products.
Jaguar's sales slogan for years was "Grace, Space, Pace" — a mantra epitomised by the record sales achieved by the MK VII, IX, Mks I and II saloons and later the XJ6.
- Monday April 19, 2021
- New Stripe membership payment system launched
- Tuesday March 9, 2021
- Added three new websites: The Vintage Race Forum, The Lotus Experience, and The Small4x4 Forum
- Monday March 8, 2021
- Completed media file storage migration
- Monday April 27, 2020
- Members can now change their home site from the account edit area
- Tuesday April 21, 2020
- Can now replace your profile photo directly from the upload page instead of having to delete it first
- Monday April 20, 2020
- New password reset system, emails link instead of auto generating new random password
- Monday April 20, 2020
- Rewrote account edit pages, tab format
- Wednesday August 14, 2019
- Added first unread text link to last post column in forums (must be signed in)
- Friday July 19, 2019
- Converted member table to utf8
- Friday March 29, 2019
- Improved registry browse to show first 4 photos instead of tiny thumbnail
The author, Corvus Digital Corp, believes to the best of his knowledge the information contained in this website to be correct, however no warranty is made as to its accuracy. Corvus Digital Corp disclaims any liability for financial loss, property damage or injury in connection with use of this information. Any trademarked names are property of their respective trademark holder and are used for identification purposes only. Portions of this website may be copyrighted by other individuals or organizations. The opinions published by members on this website including but not limited to the forums, library and journals do not necessarily state or reflect the views of Corvus Digital Corp. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement.
About This Website
This site was launched in October 2010 by Skye Nott as the 11th site in The AutoShrine Network.
All design and content is © Corvus Digital Corp unless otherwise noted.
All Licensed Marks used on this website are permitted under a limited license from Jaguar Land Rover Limited.