JagExp

The E-Type (XK-E) Forum

FS 1961/2 E-Type "Cross Hatch" center console, fully restored. Charlotte, SC

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

mgtf-1500 IAN GAIL
Fort Mill, SC, USA   USA
AN ORIGINAL, CLASSIC, VINTAGE, "CROSS HATCH", CENTER CONSOLE COMPLETE WITH ALL SWITCHES AND GAUGES FOR A 1961/2 3.8 JAGUAR E-TYPE / XK-E SERIES ONE.

"CROSS HATCH" CONSOLES WERE USED AFTER THE CHANGE FROM "POLKA DOT" CONSOLES AFTER LHD 878302, RHD 850610, LHD 887132, RHD 860913.

IF YOU NEED THE "POLKA DOT" VERSION, PLEASE PE ME.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Sean 911s 63 XKE Coupe M
Calgary, AB, Canada   CAN
What price are you asking for the cross hatched consul?
I assume you are talking about the dash and consul, any interest in selling just the aluminum parts without gauges, if so what would you want ?
I have a complete dash with the original aluminum and gauges, mine is not in bead condition other than a few scratches and some tarnishing.
Have been looking for new metal or metal in near perfect condition since I am replacing the full interior and wanted it looking as good as possible, have tried polishing the aluminum which looks like I can get acceptable eenough results if I must, prefer what I have to a Polka Dot new dash.
This is the first time I have seen a restored Cross Hatch dash for sale, do you have photos?

Sean

mgtf-1500 IAN GAIL
Fort Mill, SC, USA   USA
Hello there. Apologies for the delayed response, I've been out of town. The price for the complete "cross hatch" center console is $1,565.00. It's one of the best I have had. If you are interested I can send you photos. I think I have a "cross hatch" base panel in the warehouse but I won't be there until the week-end. I'll check and get back to you. Best wishes, IAN.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mgtf-1500 IAN GAIL
Fort Mill, SC, USA   USA
Hello there. Well, I finally made it to the warehouse and I do have a "Cross Hatch" base cover for an early E-Type. It has been re-conditioned and I think a fair price for this rare item would be $200 plus shipping/insurance (at cost). This PM series doesn't seem to let me attach photos so if you are interested you will need to contact me at my email address - ian@thegailgroup.com. Please let me know. Best wishes, IAN.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2001 Jaguar XJR

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links