AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Sarthe Tony B
Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France   FRA
1952 Jaguar XK "The Kettle"
1955 Jaguar XK "The Doctor"
1970 Jaguar E-Type Convertible "Madsame Cyn"
It would appear that, following information posted on another of Rafe's sites, that he is no longer with us. He had previously suffered several heart attacks, and while information - and moreover factual evidence - that he is died is not available to me, I believe it to be true. He does not reply to my attempts to contact him so with a heavy heart we must accept the truth.

The problem will be that sending in photos or asking information will of course no longer elicit a reply. He was the only administrator, so no one else can pick up the reins. I have written to Facebook etc. to see what, if anything can be done, but I am not sure we can do anything.

I shall miss him.

Tony Brown

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Senor Don Avatar
Senor Don D. R. Stevens, III
Naples, FL, USA   USA
I am quite sad to read about Rafe Saber's passng. He was a most dedicated administrator.

I join you by echoing Tony Brown's "I shall miss him."

Lostdog77 Avatar
Lostdog77 Dan Sater
Fort Myers, FL, USA   USA
1985 Jaguar XJ-S "Jagster"
2011 Jaguar XKR "Jagzilla III"
2012 Jaguar XJ "Sir Jag"
That is indeed sad to hear. Rafe was a very active promoter of all things Jaguar.
It's too bad he didn't have other admins to his sites.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
2mnycars Dave L
Hazeltown, ON, Canada   CAN
Rafe Saber was a dear friend of mine. We shared passions. Photography. Cars. We met regularly to take photos together. Our first meet was at the Adamson Estate in southeast Mississauga on the waterfront.

Rafe was a very caring yet private individual.

I miss him.

Dave L

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1973 Jaguar XJ12 Series 1

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links